http://travelwithkate.com/?x=buy-generic-viagra-online It is known that Americans get less vacation time than citizens of other countries. For example, in Europe, on average, they get 30 days of paid vacation per year. Can you imagine?
viagra super active no prescription from online drugstore Is it that some of us fear our bosses wonâ€™t value us if we do? Is it a lack of savings? Or maybe we are concerned that if we get away and like it, we might not want to come back.
anti viagra drug Whatever the reason, sometimes we just need an extra nudge to push us out of our daily routines and realize it is time to put fun first.
- Youâ€™ve accumulated vacation days at work and donâ€™t have plans for them.
- Youâ€™ve been dreaming of a getaway but it never seems to be a good time.
- Youâ€™ve stopped doing things you enjoy just for yourself.
- You haven’t taken a honeymoon and the wedding was over a year ago.
- You havenâ€™t gone on a getaway for fun in over six months.
- You feel disconnected from your significant other and want to reconnect.
- You are burnt out at work.
- You are contemplating changing jobs.
- You find yourself at a crossroads and you are searching for clarity.
- You just went through a break up.
- You are sick of your sedentary lifestyle.
- You just went somewhere and you are itching for another escape.
expiring drug patents viagra for the brain If any of these bullets ring true to you, itâ€™s time to start planning a trip.
If you cannot spare the days off work or you just donâ€™t have the funds for a big vacation â€“ there are ways around your dilemma. A getaway does not have to be international or even more than a weekend. To reap the fundamental benefits of travel, a trip just needs to get you out of your everyday surroundings. With that in mind, stay-cations are great fun as are short road trips.
does viagra show up on a hair drug test Hey so, can you think of any other bullets to go on the checklist?
Post inspired by this article on thecultureist.com: The Amount of Vacation Time Americans Are Really Taking